Tuesday, March 31, 2009

E tickets

I guess it amuses the machines that run Dream Street to sell dreams to biots, since they are totally useless to the machines, and they can make them out of thin air.  I went into Lost Loves, and the machine scanned my credit, and told me to take room number seven.  In an instant the dream program searched my memories and found the one I had specified.  All of a sudden, I was back at Grad Night at Disneyland, with sweet Alice Willowby hanging on my arm as we waited in line for the Matterhorn.  I used up my thirty minutes in that recreation, and went back out and took the big black car to a diplomatic reception at the Stardust Lounge atop one of the taller towers, something to do with the Trade Council I think it was.....And you know, the machines are really good at what they do, because when I was taking stuff out of my pockets that night before going to bed, I found a little booklet with a couple of E tickets still left in it.

No comments: