Thursday, March 12, 2009

He wished it with every fiber of his being.

Chief Operation Officer took pills from his pockets and downed them all. It did not matter which drug, just any drug was better than no drug. Jeron Keron washed his face and shook as the first drugs kick in.
The lizard skin was not one of them. Get down there lizard, we will have time to you later. Jeron said. I have to get my COO online, to boot, yhea hehehehe....
Jeron wizzled down the toilet, his pee looked like beer, he had to not get down on it, but flushed it away. Just then another drug kicked it, he had something he had to do.

"Blister my blister we have to get on with it." Jeron said.

"You are in the toilet Sir." said Blaot-a-er. "And Sir the name is Blaot-a-er."

It took everything the Chief Operation Officer could muster to get himself out the the toilet.

"Blaot-e-er, Blisher, Blister...what ever..."

Hmm, thought Blaot-e-er, a fine mess we are in. He was tripped out in the latest fashion : a Horn Shirt, Baggy Pants, Rugged Work Boots all done up a fuchsia. The Telugu made it clear to him the Chief Operation Officer would be an ordeal for him.

"Yessss, well, can we go now?"

The Chief Operation Officer was still looking at his hands.

"Blister , how about my hands?"

"What about your hands?"

"Jesus H. Christ...they are huge!!! I mean really huge. I don't think I will be able to go any where....Jesus Blessed God....THEY ARE HUGE!!!!!"

"Make them smaller."

"Blister they are huge, huge I tell you , oh wait, smaller?"

"Yes, smaller Sir."

"Smaller you say?"

The COO wished his hands would be smaller. He wished it with every fiber of his being.

"Damn ....how about that...they ARE smaller!!!"

"That is right Sir, they are smaller."

Blaot-e-er made his way into the car. Jeron got in behind him. Thinking : smaller, huh, if I could just get my gut to go smaller. He wished it with every fiber of his being.

No comments: