Thursday, July 8, 2010

Apparantly

no time passed at all here in my house, while I was gone off into the Blessed Lands, visiting with the spiritual cousins. To my mind, I spent maybe three months transported into another dimension, or however you might want to phrase it....I had found a place online to order some arcane books of spells, and had been able to work some magic and contact some family members on the other side. Not deceased persons who had gone before me or anything like that, but living persons who share my DNA, but in a rarefied form. Which is a good way of putting it actually....everything over there is rarefied compared to this gross condition, here in the 21st century USA......I was able to purchase various herbs, and dig up some roots out in the woods in the county.....and modulate frequencies and manipulate quantum variations in my brain, so that my family over there became aware that one of their own was trying to escape the mundane and achieve a degree of the transcendental. Of course Spirit Land is close to Dream Land, so my first conversations with the cousins took place while I was sleeping. I would wake up in the morning trying to remember what they had said....it took the better part of a year before I got the knack of holding on to what had happened over there, so I could follow the instructions they had given me. But one evening, with a full moon rising, I chanted the spell and drank the draught ......and became transported in spirit to a place that felt much more like home than the place I had left.
My cousins had gathered in the sacred grove around a fairy circle, and were raising their hands on high calling for me to come to them....and I did. All of a sudden I was not sitting on my sofa, I was standing in the middle of their circle, flabbergasted that it had worked! The whole place looked like it had been illustrated by Maxfield Parrish....my cousins looked like .....like the way fairy-folk are usually drawn in romantic books......they clapped their hands in delight, and laughed out loud as my image became more solid before them.

"Welcome!" exclaimed a tall, thin, beautiful, fair-haired woman with very bright blues eyes, dressed in gossamer robes....."Dear cousin from the mundane, we are delighted that you have come to visit!"

"I am twice delighted to be here at last!" I replied.
"Wonderful!" she responded. "Let's go to tea, and talk."

No comments: