Sunday, November 14, 2010

At the far edge of this reality

the ponderous twin-hull battle saucer is approaching .8 light-speed, after three weeks ship-time acceleration from Sol System. I am on the bridge, at Astrogation Station, wired into ship-brain, getting us ready to break on through to the other side......I employ my calming mantra, in conjunction with the specific drug regimen, and enter the singlet state...."The resulting fourth state i.e. the singlet state, is interpreted to correspond to the superconscious state of intuitive experience and is justified by invoking the concept of the universal consciousness as the underlying source of all individual states of experience. It is proposed that the individual experiences result from the operations of four individualizing observables which project out the individual from the universal." Basic Neuroquantology 100, what almost all university students are exposed to some time along the line in this day and age.....everyone thinks they have a cognitive grasp of the concept, but only a few individuals will ever actually experience the truth of Single Consciousness.
I remember the Shaman Lesson.....let go of Self, let the Unseen Powers flow.....If I do not become able to See.....then the whole majestic ship and it's more than 500 crew members and passengers will become lost in space....my lonely self included.....but it is all falling into place now, I intuit the resonant frequency of our mundane plane and the astral plane.....my hands are on the tuning controls, and I smoothly blend two realities together, and we slip in an instant from Human Space into the realm of the Others.....
Mind flows through the mundane, Mind flows through the astral, Mind carries us on our voyage.....

No comments: