Thursday, October 1, 2009

bioscope 1

In fact, when they brought be down to the ground, on earth side, my brain had been stroked out. I was a mess. I was drooling out of the corner of my mouth and speaking in tongues, to which, no one lessoned. I could have been talking about the fiery red monolith which was coming for us. But, that was not concerned by the medsuits who flocked around me. I never wanted to see outer space again, I just wanted to sleep the sleep of dreams. Work planting seeds. Or on a ship, making it safe for fish to be about. But that did not happen.

I woke up in a bath of jelly, it smelled sweet. I had a tube down my throat the hurt like hell. The pain was coming back to me. My head was shaven and microbots were swarming around me. I recall my Grandfather going thru a stroke, it took him 7.8 years to be rid of it, this was at 87. I was 42. It took me 3 months with the bioscope to get my brain back in order. All in the bath of jelly. The fact that I recalled Grandpa at all was a miracle. I went to sleep then.

When I awoke again I was in a room with fairies on the wall paper, in a bed, my skull was inching.

"Well, there you are."

I focused on a dreamy nurse. My penis went erect.

"It is ok, your penis is none of my concern." the nurse said.

"Can you follow my pen?" She said.

I could not see it, but then I did. I followed it around the room.

"Good, good!" She was please with herself.

"Do you want some food?"

"Ah....oh heysus...I am starving..."

"Well, why don't you get, hmmm, your rod under control and meet me outside. There are cloths for you in the closet."

I was starting on my second heap of mashed potato's, drowned in peas and gravy. There was "turkey" under it. Probably a tofu based. It was then that the dreamy nurse came over to me and sat down. She had coffee with sweetener. It smelled good. It took me a moment to focus on her name tag. It did not make since to me. A jumble of letters. I blinked. And the jumble of letters became a name. Dora. My nurse was named ,
"Dora".

"So, Dora, I was a mess after the stroke. What happened to me?"

No comments: