Wednesday, July 22, 2009

tune in

I couldn't figure out how the machine kept coming up with such good meals for me.....this wasn't some starliner cruise ship....the machine said it was a tugboat, deadheading back to the Wandering City after having delivered a photosphere drilling rig to SNG15-a.  I had a virtual thumb out at Destination Station there, and so I was hitching a ride .....I guess the machine wanted some company, 'cause it told me to jump on board and let's go.....it talks a lot, asking questions about where I've been and stuff like that, making conversation.....it said to just ask when I wanted something to eat or drink.....at first I just asked for things like a fruit bar or water....and it said to read the menu if I wanted actual meals, it had a full biot support suite installed.   So I started ordering things like a burger and fries, or tacos, or baby-back ribs, or shrimp salad.....and the meals are perfect every time.....wonderful eats, and all on the cuff!  So I asked how the food thing worked, and the machine gave this explanation: Of course phenomenal reality is just the oil slick rolling with the waves on the surface of the vast deep ocean of dark reality, that is the realm of dark matter and dark energy.  Your species call these things "dark" because you can't see into them?  So to change things in phenomenal reality, one may adjust the wave frequencies and the elemental tones to resonate a new standing wave in any specific formal content you desire....just takes a little quantum transmutation, and then you have to tune in flavor and texture or whatever, if what you are conjuring up is meant to be a biot foodstuff.  Well, this all didn't really tell me much, so I just said "Thank You"  and  tucked into the full blown Thanksgiving Dinner with a nice shiraz that had appeared on the table in front of me.  I wonder how many meals it is to the Wandering City?

No comments: