Friday, May 15, 2009

Hath you of your love requested thusly....

Of my love of the halo ended player to be wanted.

Dearest my dearest my want to be my whole hearted my bubbles. Why hath you forsaken me? Do you not here my please? Can you want
something I have not given you? Are my harbors to significant. My paltry won tons not heavy enough for you? I understand you want what you want, some dibble, some lotion, some razor chips it bequeaths you. I understand. I understand. What drizzle I understand, I need your come-up-once, to play the way you play. You're being suggest this into what I no to me true. In to that I can money lend you, to trouble to want to money money lend you! I have no course of action to take. To take my longing. I beseech you to no avail.
Honey drips for your orfeus, it leaks, it want you to be real, to taste it, to feel it, to real it. You want to be real. To real. I can bequeath you, it is the monday, the tuesday, the wendsday on and on it goes the one day I want you to have it. We figure it to be unrequested.
And you alone can make it last, a day, a week for ever and ever. To say what is unreal, unwinding, un un un. The say it can be only thus. Your tube. Your erective. Your fug hole for my tun. Your being, wanting, to real to my forsaking. I find your wholly can you see it? Can you touch it? No, no never. We see you as you already are. To take it behind a pulled curtain. To want it like none other than.
You can take it in your tung. Your effectiveness. Your dreams. I can hold it thus. Thus is mine. Mine. Do you want it to me yours? I will give it to you. My thoughts, my actions thus thus thusly for us. In my friend, my pozole, my poseque, my POS. We wait, we wait for a positive reaction to my heart. We wait for a plant operator selection system. We wait. Can we do it? Can my heart take it? My bubbles?
This is what I must do, I take my bubbles to the extreme of the extreme to wait for it. Dearest my dearest my want to be my whole hearted my bubbles. To unsuit you.To unzipped me. To wragle my boot straps. To whom it may concearn I leave my body untrue to you. Can it be what I think it might me, a wiggle and a tickle and best? Aye the best! Dodging the staringly glassy eye of countenance.
Can you be with it? Behind a pulled curtain. Can you take it thus? Can you take it thus for me to be you for you to be me. Allowence for the skipper. True. True that! Any allowence be ture to your upkeep, your allowence be true to you. When I come up to your pale green curtain I can sence you. Pale green like a bodice. And behold your fitted lenghly stares, you come up, come down, come down. Can you taste me then? Can I taste you? When we wage a war within our confines, a legthy battle, a truce, a ure. Our feelies going to grips, our tonque feelies too. All of you I want in me. In me I want all of you. For some money takes what it takes. Are feeling being with us with us us us. In this moment I can just what I just what I feel for you in always something. Some thing. Some thing you can not mention. A buzz I can not feel, a buzz I can not wait, a buzz I an note longer feel the waiting to be it.


Hath you of your love requested thusly.

1 comment:

Scifihed said...

About 1.5 years into the stroke.

Who knew?